Last year, one of my friends told me to read the story of Luke. A sweet baby who was born with a broken heart. Despite the doctors' best effort, Luke went to heaven and my heart broke for a family who was incomplete.
I couldn't even begin to understand how these new parents could go home and face a nursery without a baby.
Relying on their incredible faith, they have gotten through this past year with such grace and trust in God to see them through.
They also knew another family who suffered a similar loss.
Since I can't help myself, I clicked on Megan's blog and was introduced to sweet baby Cohen. He, too, had a broken heart, and went to heaven. Luke's mom likes to think they are best buds these days.
Both Megan and Kristin, Luke's mom, were pregnant again and due this summer. Kristin had a beautiful baby girl a few weeks ago.
And today, Megan delivered a gorgeous set of twins, Knox and Sloane.
Check out her blog to see a picture of the birthday babies!
Today my heart is so happy for these 2 families. I can't even fathom how you cope with a loss they have endured. And to see how they have kept the faith is amazing.
Happy Birthday Knox and Sloane! Your parents are so excited to love on you both! And I can't wait to see more pictures! :)
PS - These babies make the 6th ones I know of to be born since the beginning of August. Lucy Elizabeth (my old co-worker Sal's daughter), Maximus Scout (Cousin-in-Law's and first great-grandchild for my Grandparents-in-Law!), Lydia Kathleen (one of my besties little munchkin), and Connor Patrick (Hubster's old roommate's baby boy). And I saw 2 of these babies last weekend...they are so delicious! There's nothing like holding a baby who's under a week old. They smell adorable and are so teeny! I'm in love!

No comments:
Post a Comment