Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Babies Everywhere!

There's a giant baby boom going on in my life (although I can say that it's not me personally!).

One of my besties, Maureen, just gave birth to Lydia Kathleen yesterday morning. She weighed in at 6lbs 11oz and is the spitting image of her big sister and mother. I am heading home this weekend and hope to get in some serious snuggle time!

And another good friend is due with her little boy Connor today! I have been waiting for what feels like *forever* to meet this little guy. He wanted to come out and play about 2 months ago, but thankfully the doctors were able to keep him in line, but now he seems very comfortable and appears to be staying put for awhile. I have already told his mom that I expect to see him on Sunday, so he better get moving! ;)

And this isn't all the babies either!

My friend Karina is due with a little girl at the end of October. I have another friend who is due in early March.

My amazing sister-in-life and my high school bestie are starting to try to get pregnant so they will have late spring/summer babies. Their baby fever is so cute too!

I hope I can handle all the upcoming cuteness. So does my wallet! Because those baby things (books, clothes, toys, etc) seem to call out my name when I'm shopping. And who am I to deny them?

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

The same thing happened with our group of friends. It was like we all got married within a 2 year time span. Then in the next 2 years we all started having babies! So funny.

I love holding newborns!