- My friend is doing okay. I went to visit him the other day and it was so hard for me to see poison (which is what chemo is) dripping into his body. His crazy healthy body. Some of our other friends visited and told me that he's just really angry. I can totally see that. I wish there was something more that I can do, but at this point I think praying, visiting, and donating blood is the best that we can do for him. I'm hoping to visit later in the week...the boyfriend assures me that visiting cancer patients gets easier. I don't know...last week I went home and cried.
- I am so proud of WNY for coming together and supporting all the plane crash victims families and workers. We are the city of good neighbors. And I am thankful that I live here.
- I am *still* addicted to Facebook.
- I found an amazing beach house that I want to rent this summer. When I called to inquire about its availability, the woman on the phone told me that they rent to family groups only. WTF. Hopefully I can get a few cousins to go. And some friends. They are like family. We are our own family unit! Besides...I really *really* want to hang out in the cabana that it comes with.
- I decided to start working out again. Today I can't move very fast, laugh, or make any sudden movements. I expect to be fully incapacitated tomorrow. But as I told the boyfriend, my body will be *rock hard* by the time that we embark on a vacation.
- I am counting down the minutes until I can leave work. At 5pm. When I used to get out of work between 11pm and 1am. What is my problem?
Okay - time to go. Better go make the rounds and thank all of management for accomodating us through the engagement. (ugh)

No comments:
Post a Comment