The fact that a plane crashed in Buffalo, my hometown, is heartbreaking. At this time, I don't know of anyone who was on the plane, but already know someone who is personally affected.
Tom Bauerle said yesterday that people in Buffalo are separated by 3 degrees instead of 7. And it's so true. We all know someone who knows someone who was affected.
I got some terrible news yesterday and this is just devastating to see and hear about. My heart is broken. So many people's lives have been completely shattered and I can't even begin to imagine how horrible life is for them.
News just came out that a Buffalo victim of 9/11's widow was on the plane. How incredibly tragic and sad. But as the woman's sister said, they are together now.
My prayers go out to the families and friends of the victims. May they know that we're here for them and thinking of them always. And I pray that the victims didn't suffer and are now in God's loving arms in Heaven.

No comments:
Post a Comment