Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 in Review

2008 - A Look Back!

January
♥ I rang in 2008 with my most favorite people in the world - my family, Paul, and his family.
♥ Paul and I went to the boat show with some good friends. Somehow we resisted purchasing a $75k yacht. Oh, our willpower amazes us...
Paul turned 27!
♥ Paul and I decided to try taking Salsa and Swing Dancing on Thursday nights. It was...interesting. And we don't remember a thing!


February
♥ I started working on an awful client that would last for 9 months. I did, however, learn patience and tolerance.
♥ Paul and I took our parents to Sho-Gun for a fun dinner night!
♥ My amazingly sweet boyfriend surprised me with a Valentine's Day full of candles, flowers, and a ring pop!
♥ Paul made his triumphant return to Japan!


March
♥ Paul and I got invited to a black-tie for the March of Dimes. I *heart* dressing up and eating yummy meals!
♥ I, along with some bridesmaids and a mom, threw Janice a wedding shower. It definitely had some dramatic moments, but I do love seeing my friends happy.♥ We visited Emily and Mike in Pittsburgh.


April
♥ I worked an un-godly amount of hours for a crazy lady :)
♥ I turned 26!
♥ Paul and I went to the Michael Buble concert. And he didn't disappoint!


May
Janice and Mike got married!
♥ Paul bought a(nother) new car
♥ Paul and Shawn's college friends Kevin and Becca got married


June
♥ I returned to Santa Monica and Houston. Even thought it was for work, I managed to have some fun, too! ♥ I had a big Father's Day celebration for Dad, Grandpa Jay, Grandpa Schlierf, and Mr. DeWald

July
♥ The worst crunch of work started. I missed a ton of fun things and cried at work. A first (and hopefully a last!)
♥ I spent the 4th with my family. The boyfriend was tearing it up in Mexico City.

August
♥ Experienced beautiful sunsets on Lake Erie

♥ Sailed around with this handsome captain
♥ Held an 8 day old daschund.

August
♥ Went on a Summer Vacation Road Trip
♥ Made the annual trek to the Erie County Fair for some good food!


September
♥ Did a whole lot of studying for the CPA exam
♥ Visited with one of my very best friends in the entire world


October

♥ Took and *PASSED* the Financial Accounting and Reporting section of the CPA exam ♥ I decided that I want to start taking artsy pictures. So I started at the pumpkin patch!
♥ Visited the Great Pumpkin Farm with Paul. We picked some pumpkins and had fun just hanging out.
♥ Batman and Robin (the girl version!) made their debut at a Halloween party!

November
♥ Returned to Houston for some work. I managed to wrestle a tiger...
♥ ...and have an underwater adventure!
♥ I worked a lot, but didn't mind it as much. I think it was because I was just so happy to be off the PIA client!


December
I started the month out right...with some monkey business!
♥ I am such a kid at heart...I can't wait to decorate my tree!
♥ Spent Christmas with family and friends♥ Rang in the new year with my favorite boyfriend eva!
Happy 2008....

Bring on 2009!

No comments: