Mom - you are the best mother I could have ever asked for. I love spending time with you and don't know what I'd do without you. You have always encouraged me and given me exactly what I needed. Thanks for always being my mom.
Grandma S - you're such a great grandma. When I look back on our time together, I always remember going on vacation to your house, baking, arts and crafts, and shopping. Spending time with you was and is always fun. I'm so glad that you're on your way to being healthier again.
I also need to wish Mrs. D a great day. (Sorry - this is the only pic I have of you!) Mrs. D - while you're not my mother-in-law yet (and I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch!), you are such a special person in my life. I enjoy spending time with you and love having you in my life. Thanks for caring about me!
I also would like to remember my Grandma Jay. She's not with us anymore and I definitely still miss her. It's hard for me to believe that it's been 3 and a half years since I last saw her. I'm happy to have such great memories with her.
Finally - I need to mention my birth mother in this post. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful life. Without you, I wouldn't have such wonderful mothers in my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment