Wednesday, May 7, 2008

cuz I haven't posted in awhile

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Any emergency room bill. I hate that in order to be seen by a doctor in an emergency situation, it costs $75 or more. I have health insurance. How come I have to pay more money on top of my health insurance?

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I think the last place we went out to dinner was at Ted's. And I'm totally fine with that. Because I love Theodore's!

3. Do you regret anything in your past?
No - there's things I'm not super happy about the way they turned out, but I don't regret them.

4. If you could go back and change one thing, what would it be?
Um, I'd have to pick 2 here. #1 - I would have gotten out of my previous relationship and started dating Paul sooner. #2 - I would have taken the CPA exam the summer after college.

5. Name of your second grade teacher
Mrs. Birmingham

6. What do you want to be doing right now?
Snuggling with the boyfriend

7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher

8. How many colleges did you attend?
1

9. Why did you choose the shirt you have on right now?
It matched the pajama pants I have on

10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where would it be?
a tropical island with Paul

11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Can I stay in bed and extra 5 minutes?

12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My tummy hurts sooo bad

13. What do you miss about being a child?
feeling like the summer would last forever

14. What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the toilet seat - I don't pee on the underside of the toilet!!

15. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
Of course - I'd rather volunteer than work! It would mean I was rich!

16. Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in!

17. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Nemo

18. Favorite thing to do with a girl/guy
laugh

19. Have you found real love yet?
yes

20. When did you start feeling old?
When I realized my old babysitting charges are out of college now!

21. Favorite lunch meat?
liversausage
22. What do you get everytime you go into WalMart?
aggrevated
23. Beach or Lake
I love the beach...but the lake is fun for boating

24. Do you think marriage is an outdating ritual?
nope - I'm looking forward to being married one day

25. Do you own property?
It's almost been a year!!

27. Favorite Guilty Pleasure Movie
The Skulls

28. What's your drink?
Vodka Cranberry, Rum and Coke, Cosmo

29. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys

30. Cops or Robbers
Cops

31. Who from high school would you like to see?
All the people I've lost contact with

32. What radio station is your car radio tuned to?
Kiss 98.5

33. Grey's Anatomy or The Office
don't make me pick one!!

34. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back
Dragging a relationship out

35. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Michael Buble

36. Indoors or Outdoors?
indoors

37. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
not bad...but I've had some "mishaps"

38. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
I've needed one...but it was not to be found

39. Last book you read
it's been so long...

40. Do you have a teddy bear?
somewhere in this house

41. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth
my parent's front yard

42. Somewhere in California you have never been and would like to go
Napa Valley

43. Do you go to church?
Yes and I'm trying to get more involved

44. At this point in your life, would you rather start a new relationship or career?
Since I heart my relationship and loathe my job, I'm going with career

45. How long have you been out of school?
4 years!

No comments: