Friday, February 29, 2008

confessions

I haven't given my house a good cleaning in 3 weeks and it definitely shows. I think there are pieces of cheese in my carpet.

I keep meaning to do some cleaning, but I am addicted to playing the American Idol Kareoke for Wii

My best song: My Heart Will Go On

My worst song: Boehemian Rhapsody

I'm not making a good attempt to lose weight. I started the week off good but was derailed by pizza and a chicken finger sub. There's always next week!

I secretly wonder why all of a certain someone's employees call in sick all of the time. Could it be because of this certain someone?

I feel I am going to hate every second that I am at work on Sunday

Every night I swear that I am going to get to work early and every morning, I hit the snooze button and tell myself it's ok if I don't get to work early.

I hate bossy people and being talked to like I'm an idiot.

I had no idea my credit card balance was getting out of control. I feel better about it after I did my part and created a more accurate budget for myself.

I finally did my taxes - and the refund is disappointing

It's 3:20 and I am already counting down the minutes until happy hour

No comments: