Yes, the weight issue is back. Argh. I started to work out again. Well I'm on the treadmill for about 40 minutes every day. And I'm doing crunches and lifting some weights. But when I hopped on the scale this morning, my weight was at an all time high. I am actually appalled by the number. It makes me actually sick about how I look. I don't feel fat, but apparently I am turning into a fatty. UGH. This is so frustrating. I'm thinking of cutting some sugar and carbs out of my life. But how am I going to live without pasta?
I clearly know the answer is not by starving myself but by eating better and I swear that's what I'm dong. I switched to fat free yogurt and I am weaning myself off sugary drinks (minus the juice). Still, that number keeps going up.I don't know what to do. Plus I have a HUGE dinner coming up on Saturday night. Oy.
Not much else going on with me. I'm trying to keep myself busy and thinking about things other than food! The boyfriend and I are taking dance lessons - Latin and Swing. We aren't very good, but it's at least entertaining. And I can pretend I'm living out my Dancing With The Stars fantasy.
I should keep dancing...all those stars lose a ton of weight dancing every week!

No comments:
Post a Comment