Tuesday, November 6, 2007

workaholic

I'm in busy season...again.

How is that every year it sneaks up on me sooner and sooner?

So this year I'm embracing my inner workaholic and trying to pound out as much work as I possibly can. Is this not the most unhealthy way of living?Adding to the unhealthiness of my life...I am at my all time highest weight. My pants are having a hard time closing and are a lot tighter than I would like them to be. It sucks. I hate it.

This job is making me fat. I sit at a table all day and eat. Unhealthy food. I try to eat less but I've trained my stomach to eat more.

Enough of the negative...I think some friends are coming home for Thanksgiving that I usually don't see very often and I'm very excited to see them! Going out on the 21st should be a blast!!I've already started my Christmas shopping. I am quite excited about that! Hopefully this will allow me not to spend gobs of money on unnecessary things!

Ok...back to work

No comments: