As I have been feeling very miserable with life and work lately, I think it's time for me to count my blessings and put life back into perspective. So without further adieu, here is the list of things I am grateful for:
1. My family - What would I do without them? My parents are amazing and I have no idea what I'd do without them in my life. They're always there for me. It's awesome.
2. My boyfriend - I definitely have a great boyfriend...he's always there to listen and to make me laugh...even if he doesn't indulge me every once in awhile...
3. My health - I keep hearing about people who are being diagnosed with these crazy diseases (MRSA, Cancer) and it just makes me feel lucky that I am healthy.
4. My job - As much as I hate it, I am grateful to have a job. It does afford me to live in my house and have nice things.
5. My friends - Cheers to the best friends a girl could ask for

No comments:
Post a Comment