For the first time since April, I do not have any work to do. I seriously do not have to do anything. I hardly know what to do with myself!
Since I spent the last few months working at a crazy pace, the entire team decided to take the day off. It is GLORIOUS! I am currently sitting on my couch, watching tv, and surfing the internet. I don't feel compulsed to do work either. I wonder if this is what normal, non-auditors feel like?
A quick update. I failed the CPA exam. Again. I got a 71. 75 is passing. Yeah. There are no words.
I am definitely looking forward to Christmas now. All of my Christmas cards are done and I'm planning on sending them out tomorrow afternoon. My tree is up and looks awesome. I think today I'll work on some more Christmas shopping. I think every year my list grows!
Ok...going to enjoy my day off! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment