I was going through some of my picture files and came across some pictures from my Senior Prom! (Excuse the awfulness of the pic - I used my 35mm disposable camera!! Remember those!)
It's hard to believe that this was taken 12 years ago! And that Kristin, my best friend, has been one of my very best friends for almost 16 years now.
Kristin and I met on the first day of high school in September 1996! It was my first day in a new school, as I had gone to private school before. When I walked into my business class, Kristin waved me over, introduced herself, and asked if I would sit down. We were friends ever since.
It's been a crazy 16 years. We've been through typical teenage girl fighting, college applications, trying to outsmart our parents, college parties, moving far away from each other, and wedding madness. But I would never change a single minute of our friendship.
Here we are on my wedding day - this was a mere hours before Kristin dislocated her knee doing the tango at the reception!


1 comment:
It's always fun to look back at old pics and reminisce. :) I love my prom picture with hubby, hard to believe it was 17 year ago that we went!
Lifelong friends are the best, they are there through thick and thin!
Post a Comment