I have nothing really that cool to say today, so I thought I'd just ramble for today!
- I noticed on my blog ticker that a lot of people are reading this blog in Russia and China. So if you're reading my blog, feel free to comment. Ask me a question or tell me about yourself. I'd love to get to know you!
- Why is everyone making such a giant deal about Prince Harry? He was in his own, private hotel room. I think the problem here, more than anything, is that someone was allowed to enter his room and take pictures. I certainly think that Prince Harry should rethink his whole security team. How sad for Harry, though. He clearly just wanted to have a fun night out and shouldn't have had to worry that some crazy person would sell him out like that.
- I'm very sad to hear about Lance Armstrong today. I'd like to believe that he didn't dope and won the 7 titles on his own. Cheating doesn't make you a winner, it makes you a fraud. The only thing I struggle with is that I just don't believe he did it. And winning 7 Tour de France titles is pretty hard. And that would be a very long time that he would have had to dope to keep up that pace. I wish him the best and hope that he continues to do what he can for cancer research. Because that work is heroic.
- The Hubster's family is all coming in next weekend. Sunday we're having a family picture taken. I'm super excited, except for the fact that we all agreed the guys would wear white shirts and either navy pants/shorts or jeans. And the girls would wear white dresses. Well...I don't have a white dress. Except for my wedding dress. (Which I feel might be a tad formal.) So I'm off to find a white dress tonight. I'm optimistic I'll find something and that it will be on sale!
- I love essie nail polish. Seriously. I can't help myself from buying all their fun colors. And the names make me giggle too.
- The Hubster and I are *finally* going to pick a church. We've been bouncing between two of them, but I think we're going to join one. I think because we don't feel particularly at home in either one, but it's time to just do it. I think once we join, I'll volunteer to teach Religious Ed. I know they are in desperate need of teachers. And I think I could do it once a week.
- Who's been watching Suits on USA? We are so completely addicted to it. Last night was the summer finale. I already can't wait until it comes back in January.
- Speaking of shows coming back in January, have you been watching Dallas? It went off when I was a kid, so I never watched it. But I know it was one of my mom's favorite shows. I figured I'd give the updated version a chance and oh. my. gosh. I am addicted! When the theme music came on, I was instantly transported back to my bedroom as a kid. I could hear the theme music play and my mom saying "Sarah, go to bed!" hahaha Definitely my summer guilty pleasure!
- I am so very happy that my health is finally back to normal. I was a little concerned a few weeks ago because I was having some kidney problems. And when I went to get it checked out, the doctor and nurse both assumed that I was diabetic. I'm not. I got nervous when they just acted like I was. So I had some tests done and they are in the higher range of normal. So they don't think anything's wrong right now, but I'm going to go in for some follow ups. For now, I'm going to try to cut back on my sugar and attempt to be a bit more healthy. I've been working out more and trying to stay fit. Which I think can help too.





No comments:
Post a Comment