Monday, June 18, 2012

Ted and Daphnee's Wedding

Big congratulations go out to our friends, Ted and Daphnee!  They tied the knot on Friday night in a beautiful sunset ceremony.

The ring bearer and flower girl were so adorable!  Everytime the flower girl threw a petal, the ring bearer would stop, pick it up, and put it back into her basket.  I couldn't get over the cuteness!


The gorgeous bride and her sweet dad.  He teared all the way down the aisle.  This is his baby girl!  (Daph is one of 5 and is the youngest daughter.)

The ceremony was so lovely.  It was more spiritual than faith based.  After the bride and groom exchanged rings, the minister wrapped a prayer shawl around their joined hands and had the parents of the bride and groom come up.  The parents then put their hands on the wrapped ones and they all prayed together for a minute.  It was something I've never seen before but so personal and lovely.

The gorgeous and happy Ted and Daphnee!

B and G were there and looked so happy and in love!

Of course no occasion with my camera would be complete without a picture of us! :)

My co-workers!  (I'm also regretting purchasing that dress now that I see it on me! hehehe)


Congratulations Ted and Daphnee!  We wish you all the best of love, life, and happiness!

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

What a pretty bride! I guess those headdresses are becoming in. Madeline wore one for her first communion. And I saw an article where Matthew Mcconaughey's bride wore one the other week at their wedding. They are pretty, I like them!

Sounds like it was a joyous celebration!