My dad is my hero. Plain and
simple. I absolutely adore my dad and can't imagine life any other way.
He's one of the greatest men that I have ever known and I'm so proud
to be his daughter. He's my unwavering cheerleader and constant
inspiration. He worked a very physically hard job for years so that he
could provide a life for us. And no matter how tired he is, he always
makes time for our family. He's never missed a baseball game,
competition, or awards ceremony for either me or my brother. My dad's
the rock of the family. And I love him so much.
My father-in-law is such a supportive force in my life. He has such a strong sense of faith and family. He's had a difficult year, but has faced his cancer diagnosis with grace and dignity. He fought the disease and is thankfully on the other side of it now. We are so happy that he's on the road to recovery. I have been blessed with such a wonderful person in my life.
I can't forget to mention my grandfathers, Joe and Andy. They are hilarious and loving and so incredibly spunky. I look forward to seeing them every time I come home.
And finally, the Hubster's grandpa, Lou. He's such a wonderful caregiver to his wife. Their marriage of 62 years is such an inspiration.
Happy Father's Day to all the dads today. May you know how much your children love you today and always.


No comments:
Post a Comment