Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fun Times

We've been busy busy around here.  A few weekends ago, we headed to DC to visit some of our friends and go to Savor, a beer tasting event.  We had a blast!  There were about 300 breweries there and each beer had food paired with it.  I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I tasted some.  And then I chowed down on the desserts!  There was a delicious tart that I had about 6 tastings...hehe

The event was held in a huge old historical building.  It held about 2,000 people!

The Hubster's 2 best friends, Matt and Jeff.  It was so good to see the 3 of them together.  Paul's been having a rough time with some stuff and it was good for his soul to be with his friends. 

What a terrible picture of us! hehehe

Who loves beer tasting and his fancy coat?  THIS GUY!

This is what I saw outside my window the entire drive home.  We giggled about it for hours!

Sunday, we spent the afternoon hanging out in Central Park.  Seriously - this was my view for most of the afternoon.  It's crazy that in the middle of one of the busiest cities in the world, there's this amazing park.

Next weekend we don't have lots of plans, yet!  (gasp!)  We might take a kayak tour Saturday and then Sunday night we are meeting up with my bestie for the Mets-Yankees game.  Should be so much fun!!

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Your hubby is much more nicely dressed than mine would have been for a beer event. :)