Thursday, June 7, 2012

B and G's Wedding!

B and G got married on Friday night!  It was crazy and dramatic and also so full of love.  They seem so happy and we couldn't be happier for them.

Since there's no way I could ever put into words the crazy of the day, I'm going to just post pictures. But I will leave you with this interesting tidbit...B's maid of honor is her sister.  The same sister who was mean to me at the shower.  She wore old, ratty, grey fuzzy bedroom slippers to the wedding and reception.  I've giggled about it all week!

It's a long story, but due to G's previous job, his face is not allowed on the internet.  So you'll only see B and not facial shots of G.

Bridesmaids!

 With my honey-bear

B's gorgeous bouquet

Happy Wedding Day, B!!

My super cute parents



B looked gorgeous and her dress was uh-mazing!


Besides B and G, we were clearly the cutest couple there! ;-)

With the 2 best mothers I could ever ask for

 My Dad and my father-in-law...I'm a lucky girl

I love seeing my friend so happy and beautiful.

These awesome friends are tying the knot on the 15th!!  Can't wait for that party!! :)

 Note to self:  iPhone pics in super dark club don't turn out flattering.  Perhaps bringing my good camera should have been a consideration!

The Hubster's favorite part of his tux?  The suspenders!

Wedding Hangover!  I spent the next day wearing sweats and my glasses.  Of course when I ventured outside, I ran into a bunch of people I haven't seen in years.  Oh well...

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Great wedding pics, you friend's gown was beautiful! You and your hubby are so cute.