- There's so much going on at work these days, which seems like it consumes my non-work life. This is very unfortunate to my blogging and extracurricular activities.
- I am determined that this is the year I will get a lot better at photography. I am going to learn how to use my awesome camera in the way in which it was intended. I found the box with the camera manual the other day and I'm hopeful that I'll have a teensy bit of free time to start reading it.
- Work has narrowed down our moving sites from 9 cities to 3. 3 is a much more manageable number considering 2 of the locations I'm very familiar with and I spent last Friday looking around the other one.
- We had a fun Super Bowl party at the house yesterday. The only pic I took was of our super yummy taco dips.
- I did take the above picture on my new IPHONE 4S!!! I had the Droid X and it was awful. It was starting to not hold the charge, restart itself, and during a phone call, it would start calling other numbers in my phone. Including one of my old supervisors...that was a bit embarrassing to explain. So after realizing that I could upgrade, I did it! And I love my new phone!! I have all my iTunes music and the camera is awesome. I even got this fun app that will edit and make some fun changes to my pictures. I'll have to see if I can start uploading pictures to the blog from my camera.
- So so so excited for February 18th - we're going home for a wine tour with my old co-workers. I miss them and can't wait for an afternoon of fun!
- I don't know if I mentioned, but I got a Cricut for Christmas. I am completely and totally in love with it and am spending most of my free time (and money) creating cards. Since I have lots of super cool Valentine things to make, I think I'll spent a night this week Cricuting!! I'll even take some new pics with my iPhone and post them! hehe
- I need to cut back on my sugary drink intake. It's just not good for me. Come to think of it, I should really cut back on my sugar intake. I'd like to start working out more and being all around healthier. Hopefully I can start doing that now.
- I really need a nap! I think siestas should be included in everyone's daily schedule! :)
- Every night around 9pm for the last week, I get these killer headaches. Friday and Saturday night I was in bed with the lights off sleeping by about 9:30. And I'll stay asleep for at least 12 hours. I don't know what is wrong with me, but if I keep this up, I'll have to head to the doctor.
- Also weird, when I sleep that many hours, I have strange dreams. For instance, Friday night I dreamt that I was making sausages and Saturday night I dreamt that I was sad about a tv show breakup and couldn't walk very fast, so the tv character yelled at me to start walking faster. I am a weirdo!

No comments:
Post a Comment