Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Favorite Shows

Now that it's the fall, my favorite shows are back! And I'm excited to no end about it.

Dancing with the Stars
I was unsure about this season's cast (Chaz Bono? Nancy Grace? Kristin Cavilleri?) but they have all proved to be very interesting. There have definitely already been some surprise eliminations, but I think the judges have been a bit inconsistent. Either way, I have enjoyed watching again. And dreaming of the day I can foxtrot and samba.

90210
I've sort of lost interest...I needed to stop watching so much tv. I think this might be one of my first casualties.

Glee
So far this hasn't been the most exciting season of Glee. And I'm not loving the Puck-Quinn-Baby storyline. I might keep watching it on DVR so I can zip through the not-so-awesome parts.

Parenthood
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. The Bravermans are such a real family. I think this is such a funny and adorable show.

The Middle
Hilarious. And unfortunately reminds me of my parents. Oy vet.

Suburgatory
Started out really funny and so very true about the community that I live in right now. But the last episode wasn't as good. Looking forward to seeing if tonight's is as good.

Modern Family
Perhaps my favorite show. Ever. Also this family is my in-laws. Em and Mike are Clare and Phil. Jon is Jay and I'm sure it's not a limb when we say that his ex was Gloria. And the Hubster and I? We're Cam and Mitch. Which one of us is Cam and which one is Mitch? Unfortunately (or fortunately) we switch roles often. lol

Happy Endings
I think my second favorite show on tv. The characters are so funny and it's so unpredictable. Also, it's one of the rare shows that we both like to watch together!

Revenge
I just caught up on this show the other day. It's actually quite addicting and I'm liking it so far! Even the Hubster seems intrigued by it.

Law & Order SVU
This show isn't as good without Stabler. I don't know how much longer I'll be watching the new shows.

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
It's always comforting to have these old standbys to look forward to on Thursday nights.

Blue Bloods
Seriously...Donnie Wahlberg on Friday nights? Yes, please!

Desperate Housewives
It seems to be going a little bit slower than I'd prefer, but it's the last year. I'll stick around until the end!

Yes...I watch *way* too much tv. But it keeps me happy on those cold, snowy winter nights!

2 comments:

Spence Ohana said...

My hubby and I always look forward to all of our Fall shows too. Our DVR is full of recorded shows we need to catch up on.

I'm with ya about SVU, it's just not the same without Stabler. But the new blondie sidekick is from this show Chase that we started watching last year. It got canceled.

I'm sticking around for the last season of Desperate Housewives too. At my old house my neighbor used to come over after we put all our kids to bed and we'd watch it together having a hot cup of tea. Miss that.

I started watching Grey's Anatomy on Netflix this year - finally all caught up to watch this Fall season.

I've heard good things about Parenthood and I saw Netflix just put the 1st season on instant stream. I may try and watch that.

We're big Hawaii 5-0, CSI Miami & NY, NCIS:Los Angeles, Biggest Loser, Next Top Model, Survivor fans. We also started watching PanAm, The Secret Circle & Terra Nova this season.

So yes, we watch *WAY* too much TV too!

Spence Ohana said...

Tagged you in my latest blog post :)

http://spenceohana.blogspot.com/2011/10/stylish-blogger.html