Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun Times

Last weekend we were *thrilled* to hang out at home and not have any travel plans. So I scooped up the opportunity to take some pictures of us to use on our Christmas card.

Yes, I'm determined to get my Christmas stuff done well before the 23rd. I'm getting there - 3 more presents bought today!

I dressed us up in our best coordinating outfits and herded us down to the beach. I'm not going to post the ones I used, but here are some bloopers...

A large gust of wind came by and my hair is all over.

I didn't realize the automatic setting was set for 2 seconds. I couldn't get into the picture fast enough! It's also way too sunny for this picture.

"Hubster? Can you come here? We have a whole jar full of those clam shells at home."

But it was worth it because I did end up getting an awesome shot for our card.

And then on Sunday...we got to babysit the most adorable 11 week old!! My friend came in to town for a wedding and needed someone to watch the baby. Of course I volunteered! And did a quick little photoshoot. I say quick because she was very demanding and about 2 seconds after I started snapping away, she got upset and demanded snuggling and a bottle. I obliged happily!


Looking forward to this upcoming weekend. My good friends are visiting and we're heading into the city for a Halloween party! We reserved a table with some more friends at a fun club and I can't wait! My friend Joelle and I are going as the white and black swans. I just have to pick up some white feathers for my hair and I'm all set! So excited!!

No comments: