A VERY Happy 88th Birthday to my sweet and loved Grandpa.
We're sad that we can't make it home to celebrate with him, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks. I love him so much and miss that I don't see him for Sunday dinner each weekend.
My mom's planning a fun birthday party for him and I sent an edible arrangement. I think we'll try to Skype in and have a quick chat with him.
We're sad that we can't make it home to celebrate with him, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in a few weeks. I love him so much and miss that I don't see him for Sunday dinner each weekend.
My mom's planning a fun birthday party for him and I sent an edible arrangement. I think we'll try to Skype in and have a quick chat with him.

No comments:
Post a Comment