
I'm so excited. In a little over 48 hours, we will be on the road home! I have been kind of homesick lately and am almost giddy at the prospect of being at home for an entire week!
Sunday, we are stopping in Syracuse to see one of my friends and her brand new 2 week old baby! I can't wait to get some snuggles in!!
Monday, we'll be (weather permitting) sailing alone Lake Erie and ready for fireworks.
Tuesday, I'm meeting up with some friends for lunch and dinner.
Wednesday I'm helping my mother-in-law with her kindergarten class party at her house. It should be total madness and hilarious all at the same time.
Thursday, I have a lunch meeting and am going to watch my dad play softball.
Friday, I'll be new car shopping and we have a wedding rehearsal.
Saturday, my cousin's getting married. I'm super excited for his wedding - they got a polka band for the before dinner entertainment! I've got my dancing shoes all ready!
Sunday we drive back home, but I'll be happy and my tummy will be full of my most favorite foods in the entire world - sponge candy, Sahlen's hot dogs, beef on weck, Chef's sauce, ice cream, mmmm.
I can hardly wait!!!

1 comment:
Hope you had a great time!
Post a Comment