A few months ago, I was in Banana Republic and found this really cute spring/fall coat. I really wanted it until I looked at the price tag.
Somehow I think the Hubster would have had a coronary if he found out I bought a jacket for $198.
So I put it back down and went into another store.
Fast forward to the other day.
I went back in to Banana when I saw they had a 40% off clearance items sale.
I went right for the sale rack and to my delight, the jacket was still there! For $43.99!!
I also was ecstatic to realize that I had a $10 reward coupon in my wallet.
So I got the jacket I wanted for only $16.39 plus tax.
That's a savings of $181.61!!
My wardrobe and wallet are very happy today.

1 comment:
Now that's an AWESOME deal.
Post a Comment