Do you hear the crickets in the background? I swear that I'm still here but have been crazy busy the last month!
I am working on a monster post with lots of pictures, but for now it's going to have to wait until I'm feeling better.
The last few days I have been not feeling awesome. I've been getting these awful stomach cramps and some sort of stomach bug. It's so weird. The only upside is that I'm now fitting into my summer clothes that were getting a teensy bit tight.
If this doesn't go away in the next day or two, I think I'll head to the doctor. This just doesn't feel right.
But then again, I wonder if it has something to do with the crazy heat. It was 101 degrees at the house today! Yikes! Thank goodness for our window air conditioners. Or else we'd be sleeping on the couches at work or in the car...hehe!

1 comment:
Yes a/c is a must in temps like that. We have our a/c running 24/7 May through September. :) Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment