My dad is my hero. Plain and simple. I absolutely adore my dad and can't imagine life any other way. He's one of the greatest men that I have ever known and I'm so proud to be his daughter. He's my unwavering cheerleader and constant inspiration. He worked a very physically hard job for years so that he could provide a life for us. And no matter how tired he is, he always makes time for our family. He's never missed a baseball game, competition, or awards ceremony for either me or my brother. My dad's the rock of the family. And I love him so much.
My father-in-law welcomed me into his family without any qualms. He treats me as if I were his daughter. He's always so willing to help and lend a hand. I was able to spend some time with him recently and just really loved having those moments together. I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws.
I am also blessed to have 2 grandfathers in my life. They are 88 and 87 and you'd never know it. They are hilarious and friends. I love that they don't care how old they are and do whatever they want. They've also been amazing support for me over the years. Their hugs and kisses were always welcomed and I can't wait until I see them when I'm home next!I'd be remiss to forget about my Grandpa-in-law, as well. He, too is in his 80s, but is just as spry as the next guy. He loves fishing and is so patient. He's become quite a caretaker and has so many life lessons to teach us. He's truly an inspiration.
I'm a very lucky girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment