Monday, September 14, 2009

The Colorado Bachelor Pad

Here are some pictures of Paul's new pad. It's totally going to be a bachelor pad. The complex itself is huge and has at least 70 buildings. They also have a lake - with a beach and stocked with fish, a fitness center, a business center, and hiking trails.

This is Paul's building. It's definitely as nice inside as it looks outside.

Paul's apartment is upstairs. I would find it freaky that the stairs are outside, but he doesn't mind it. He also doesn't mind the stairs, which I almost wiped out on when they were wet. Good thing I'm staying here in Buffalo! :)

Paul's living room is super nice. He's got a gas fireplace. It's not very big and he definitely packed a ton of stuff into it. So I hope he doesn't have a lot of guests...because he can only sit 2!

The doors at the end of the living room lead to a nice porch. We got him some fun lawn chairs to put out there. I imagine him relaxing after work with a beer.

The dining room is good sized with a large window. But I think it's being turned into the "hobby" room.

Paul's kitchen is nice. There's a breakfast bar, but unfortunately it's super high. Hopefully he can find some nice bar stools where he'll be able to eat dinner and stuff. Everything's a mess because we were still moving him in and I wanted to get pics before I drove home.

The rest of the kitchen. There is actually a lot of storage space. Tons more than I have!

At the end of the kitchen, there's a door that opens to a laundry room!

The bathroom is very spacious. Good thing we stocked it with all the important things right away...toilet paper, shower curtain, plunger ;-)

The bedroom is actually almost the same size as the living room. And it has a door to the left that goes out onto the porch.

I have some serious closet envy. Especially because it's wasted with the storage of some boxes!

No comments: