I am so incredibly busy but there's so much I want to blog about.
I am in love with my new job. The people, the work, the hours. It's all great. I figure I should blog about it now before I'm jaded and bitter.
Paul and I are trying to deal with this separation. Rather, I'm trying to get him to sit down for a conversation longer than 2 seconds. Hopefully we can get Skype up and running so he will be motivated to hang out with me online. (Wow - that sounds awful.)
We have a huge engagement party coming up on Saturday. I have a million things to do for it, including: decorating cookies, buying a dress, cleaning the house, and getting ready for 55+ people to descend on the H-town Saturday at 4. I may not sleep from now until then.
Maybe next week my life will calm down and I can blog about it.
Or sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment