I visited with one of my best gal pals, JLH, last night and got to visit her brand new and extremely beautiful baby boy, Michael.
Auntie Sarah was thrilled to visit and meet the new little guy. Of course, I came equipped with tons of presents and lots of love!
I held him for the entire time we were there. He is oh so adorable. And really, I could have eaten him up because I really couldn't get enough of him.
I mean, really. How often do you get to hold a *2* week old baby?
Michael was so well behaved and only cried for a brief second. He loves when you give him a binky and hold it in his mouth for him. His fingers are teeny tiny but super long.
So the evening, summed up? He's just so loveable!
JLH - I am so excited to see you grow as a mom. Thanks for letting me meet your son.

No comments:
Post a Comment