Monday, November 24, 2008

the return of my boyfriend

Last night I was reunited with an old boyfriend. We haven't seen in each other in a year and a half, so I wasn't sure how things were going to go. In the time we've been apart, a lot has happened. He spent some time in jail and I started seeing someone else. We're both very happy, but I knew I couldn't turn down this opportunity to see him one more time.

The second we saw each other, it was as if we hadn't ever been apart. The connection was still there. We've decided to see each other again. Although the next time we are able to get together won't be until January 11, 2009. I know it's a long time away, but I think we'll make it.

Yes, I'm talking about my most favorite boyfriend in the world...Jack Bauer!

I did enjoy seeing 24: Redemption. I knew that it was going to be a bridge between Seasons 6 and 7, so it wasn't as action packed as I had hoped. But it definitely proves to be an interesting Season 7!! :)

No comments: