Since I'm tired and I feel like posting, I'm just going to go down a list
* I hurt my neck really bad when I was in Houston. My dad wants me to file for workers comp. I think I'll get laughed out of work if I do it.
* This neck injury is hindering my life. I can't turn my head sharply to the left which makes driving and anything going on to my left difficult to see. So anyone who's listening - don't do anything fun over there.
* I had to change my blog look because the other one was not looking right and I think had something to do with the virus on my computer.
* I bought a ton of random stuff today but am happy that most of it was reasonable and for Christmas presents. Stay tuned for me to turn my blog into a Christmas theme!
* I keep getting headaches. More than likely they are from the neck muscles being all messed up.
* I've been really grumpy lately - I don't know what my *deal* is. I'm not PMSy and nothing is really going wrong in my life. How am I going to get out of this funk?
* My house is an absolute disaster. When am I going to find some time to clear out all the junk I don't need and sell it on e-bay?
I think now would be a good time to get off my computer and go to bed.
Peace out.

No comments:
Post a Comment