- 3 more days until Christmas and I seriously cannot wait! I have so many awesome presents and I'm having such a hard time keeping them a secret from everyone! Too bad I don't know who's reading this blog or else I would blab it all here! (PS - that means you should leave me a comment!!)
- I got my nails done today and I really don't like them so much. I wish they looked more natural because right now I think they look super fake. Although, are they supposed to look real? I don't know. If I go into get them filled, I'll be sure to tell Jessica (my nail person) to make them more natural looking.
- I'm getting so sick of this stupid allergy/cold thing that I have. I feel fine besides my stupid sniffly nose. I just bought some new Zicam nose things that I'm hoping will help me get on the road to recovery. Weird.
- I made the boyfriend mad tonight and not on purpose. I don't like one of his "friends" and what I said came out wrong and he wouldn't let me further explain. I got the silent treatment all the way home. Since I don't believe I will be able to clarify in person, I will clarify what I mean here on my blog.
Do you remember when I told you that I think you are one of the best people that I know? Well I sincerely believe that. This is my definition of a "good person." A good person is someone who is there for you, no matter what, at any time. I think you are a good person. No matter what situation someone is in, I think that you would do whatever is in your power to help them. I think that you are a good friend to the person in question. I don't think he is a good friend to you. I also don't think I need to go into the reasoning behind why he isn't a good friend. - I bought the game Cranium in hopes that my family will be in good enough moods on Christmas Eve to play. We never do things like that together, but I think it might be fun!
- I feel like I sent a crapload of Christmas cards out this year and really didn't get the same amount in return. I know that's not why you send cards, but let's face it, it makes me really happy when I find a card in my mailbox!
- How did I manage to spend so much on Christmas presents? This is nuts!
- I am addicted to watching tv in bed. The only problem with that is that my DVR only works on the tv in the living room. Wow...I'm lazy.
- Crossing my fingers that I get Guitar Hero for Christmas - I love that game!
Ok...time for bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment