8 days until Christmas!! I have big plans to finish up my shopping tomorrow. I only have a few more things to buy and I should get it all taken care of tomorrow, too. Plus, I have Paul's present to finish up. He has been hard to buy for this year. Usually a big and good idea just comes to me, but for some reason, no good idea came to me this year. So I'm hoping to get one more thing for him tonight and hope that this is a good enough year! haha
I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks and it should be awesome! I can't wait! :)In case I don't keep up with my blogging for the next few weeks (with family stuff and holidays), I would like to wish everyone out in cyber land, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Here's some fun pictures, too!
See - even the cats get into the holiday spirit!


No comments:
Post a Comment