First of all...I'd like to say how upset I am at the Virginia Tech shooting. Those poor students didn't deserve any of this. My thoughts and prayers go out to their families and friends. I hope they can find the comfort and peace.
With that out of the way...vacation was super fun! I had so much fun! The wedding was really nice. It was outside and kinda hot at some points of the ceremony. But since the weather has been really awful here, I couldn't complain one bit! The Grand Canyon was amazing...I'm glad to see it's still there! LOL We took our time driving up and got to do some site seeing. Everything there is just so beautiful and I think I could spend hours just staring at the views. Too bad I had to come back to work. :(
Something I am quite proud of: I hiked down the canyon! Well not all the way down, but I went about 3 miles down. It was quite the adventure! I did enjoy the hike...it was nice to do something in nature. And I even managed to make it all the way down and all the way back up without stepping in any donkey poop! HA
Let's see...what else is going on...Weddings. Is it possible for any more of my friends to get married this year? I'm now back up to 6 between June and October. Yes, I said 6. I feel like I should just put out a bulletin to all of my friends and say, "seriously people, just all do it this year, because quite frankly, I can't handle it if this drages out any longer." Ok, I know how mean that sounds, but seriously. 6 weddings...in 1 summer? No wonder I'm not going to get married...I'll be too busy attending everyone else's wedding!
Children. I hate them. Well, perhaps not all of them, but most definitely the vast majority of them. While I know that I was once a child, actually it was not too long ago, but I really cannot stand them. Everywhere I go, there's another child that I feel I actually cannot stand to be around. Good thing I don't plan to have them for a long time. (I probably just cursed myself into having like a million, but I don't care right now. hahah)
I think that's all for now...bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment