Monday, February 5, 2007

Snowed In!

It started snowing on Saturday afternoon and it didn't stop until last night!!! I know I shouldn't be surprised that it snowed here (I do live in Buffalo!!) but it seemed like it was worse than usual. Oh well...such is life. I think I'm going to venture out in a little bit to see how deep it is. From the looks of it, it appears as though it's going to come up to my hips!!!

Since there is so much snow, I'm going to work from home. The streets weren't plowed until a few hours ago, so I figure that it would be ok if I just worked from my warm home!

The boy left for Japan and the Ukraine yesterday. That pretty much leaves me to my own devices now doesn't it? I think I'm gonna hang out with some friends that I don't see a lot while he's gone. I think I'm going to work out a lot and start to find some fun stuff to do.

Off to take a shower and get ready for the day!

No comments: