Only 4 more days until the boyfriend comes home!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!!! Ok..I know that sounds stupid, but I don't care...I miss the boy!
So I just finished watching 24....oh...I am complete, head over heals in love with Jack Bauer. I'd like to think that he'll be my knight in shining armor and come rescue me, should I ever encounter some crazy situation. Even if I was in some sort of car accident or something, perhaps he would come save the day. (Yes...that is a bit nutty...but let me have my delusions!)
I've realized that since the boy has been gone, I lead a very boring life. I've gone out to dinner with some friends and that's about it. I hung out at home all weekend, with the exception of shopping alone and going out with mom. How pathetic is that? I think if I were to have to re-enter the dating market (which let's hope for the world's sake that doesn't happen), I would have no idea where or how to meet someone. And it appears as though I have no friends in town either! How pathetic am I? I think my new personal life goal is to make new friends and enhance current non-work relationships. All my friends are either out of town (Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, DC, etc) or I work with them daily. I suppose it's time to branch out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment