Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I know that today is just a day and we shouldn't have to have Hallmark (or who ever thought this up) tell us when to celebrate with loved ones, but I feel very festive today! While I'm working at home and won't be with anyone today but my parents, I feel that it's ok!

It's still snowing like crazy here...most of the schools have been closed. I can't wait to hear all the people start to bitch about vacation days being taken away from them. Oh BOO HOO. You're getting the same number of days off. I'm sure that a few years ago, I would have complained, but since I don't get the ENTIRE summer off, I really have no sympathy for people. And it'll be the adults that complain the most. Get over it.

Last night I made some valentine's for my parents and the boy. Mom and Dad's is a big heart and I glued pictures of me and the cats on there. The boyfriend's is a fun story. It goes like this "Once upon a time, there was a boy, who met a girl. The boy and girl did lots of fun things together, like watch 24 and The Office. They even had fun in Toronto. One day the boy and girl celebrated Valentine's day. And it was fun. The end." I put pictures in there and it's quite fun. He'll like it and laugh.

Well I'm off to shower and get to work.

Happy Valentine's Day!

~*~

A very fun update:

This morning the doorbell rang and a florist was there to deliver some flowers to me!! The boy sent me beautiful roses, lilies, and other purple flowers. I love them! And I love that even though he's on the other side of the world, he remembered me. I can't wait to see him tomorrow!

To the best boyfriend in the world...I love you!!

No comments: