Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My First Post!

It's my first post!!I know that this is the Internet and everyone can see it, so I have promised myself not to write anything that is too personal (or can incriminate me...hehe). Also, I am not going to post any pictures of people or last names as not everyone wants to be online.

So right now I'm in Coudersport, PA. This might be one of the smallest towns I have ever stayed in. Well - I guess this comes close to my stay in New Prague, MN. lol The people seem really nice here. I just know that I could never live here. There's nowhere to shop (gasp!) and there really isn't that much to do. I'm more of a city kind of gal.

Tonight I have ordered take out (the spaghetti was quite tasty) and watched an abundance of tv. But I'm all caught up with The Hills and The Real World Denver. Both are excellent shows that I can watch mindlessly. Although watching these shows makes me wish I wasn't quite so responsible and normal... If I was crazy and a few years younger, I think it would be a blast to be on these shows! :)

I can't wait until tomorrow night - 2 of my favorite shows are on: The Office and Grey's Anatomy! Oh boy, I sound like I'm addicted to TV and I swear that I'm not!!

I think I'm going to be a huge loser and go to bed...I know it's only 10:30 but I don't think I have anything else to do. I'm attempting to not work. I need to find a hobby. Crap...why didn't I bring my crochet

No comments: