Monday, February 25, 2013

Candy Land

Easter candy is going to be the death of me.  I can't stop myself from eating these Robin Eggs.  And don't even get me started on Starburst jelly beans.  Especially the cherry and orange flavors.  Why are holidays associated with eating large amounts of unhealthy food? 
  • Valentine's Day = chocolate
  • Easter = chocolate, jelly beans, Peeps
  • St Patrick's Day = corned beef (a tasty but super fatty meat)
  • Halloween = candy that you get from strangers
  • Thanksgiving = eating as many carbs as your stomach can handle and then put some more in after 
  • Christmas  = candy, chocolate, cookies
It's amazing I don't weigh 800lbs and have dentures.  Because I do love me some candy, but looking at this list makes my stomach hurt a little.

Now I better go open my box of Peeps so they are acceptably stale before I eat them! ;-)

No comments: