1. Our Valentine's Day was very nice! The Hubster and I have been working insane hours (think 12-18 hours per day for the last 2 weeks!!) so we kind of spaced on the whole making the day special. So we made a pact...we left work early (7pm) and headed to the store to find some food we could cook together. We decided on scallops and were super excited to have them.
The Hubster makes these amazing ginger-soy scallops and we happily prepared them together. When we sat down to eat them, at first I thought they might have been a little *too* salty. But after my 3rd one, we realized it was a really awful taste. And it dawned on us. We were eating the cleaning fluid the guy behind the seafood counter was using to clean the case. My mouth felt awful and we ended up throwing the rest out. :( I was so upset. I was cheered up slightly by eating dessert for dinner...chocolate covered strawberries. hehe The day was great - spending time with my honey is just what I needed.
2. This. Is. Happening. Seriously. I am out of my mind excited.
3. I have recently become addicted to nail polish. I love all the fun pretty colors. And it makes your fingers look so pretty! I can't wait until it's warmer out and I can show off my feet too!
4. We have a pretty awful landlord at work. He is irresponsible and doesn't want to replace the heater in the office, so I'm basically working without heat. It's about 54 degrees when I come in and then will heat up to about 64 with my space heaters. Clearly not fun or ideal.
Well we just found out that because the heater was broken and it was emitting a large amount of carbon monoxide into the air. Enough to make me sick. Which completely makes sense as to why I was so tired and kept getting headaches. So upsetting. The man is lucky that no one got sick or died. Hopefully this is resolved quickly because it's getting cold in here.
5.
My mother in law is visiting this weekend and we have lots of fun stuff planned! Can't wait!!




1 comment:
I remember those bands! I went to Paula Abdul's concert ions ago and Color Me Bad opened for her, remember them!?
Bummer about your Valentine's dinner, did you complain to the grocer?
That's crazy about the heater at your work, hope it's fixed pronto!
Post a Comment