Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

We are going to be super busy little bears the next week or so.

Tonight we leave for Buffalo!  Wooohooo!  So excited to see the family and some friends.

Tomorrow morning I have lots of errands to do for the shower on Saturday.  Then in the afternoon, my super awesome sister-in-law is being treated to a pedicure for her birthday.  We also bought her an awesome present, so she's going to freak out when she gets it all!

Saturday I'm throwing a shower (this one), which should be fun but very very dramatic and interesting.  I'm already saying a few prayers that it goes smoothly with everyone involved putting the bride and groom first.

Sunday is a fun day!  I always love Palm Sunday mass.  I think because it's a celebration.  It's a bittersweet celebration as the days ahead are somber, but for some reason, Palm Sunday is always one of my favorite masses.  

And then I'm taking my mommy shopping!!  My parents are going to Disney World in late April, so as a birthday present to my mom, I'm going to take her to get some new clothes for her trip!  I also just bought her a gift card to the Parks, so that while they are there, they can enjoy a snack or dinner or buy something fun.

Monday is lunch with some friends.

Tuesday is surgery day for my father-in-law.  We have been praying and waiting for this day to come and go by us.  And we cannot wait to say sayonara to his cancer!

Wednesday will be a visiting Dad day and packing up for our flight home on Thursday.

So we have lots and lots of stuff going on.  Some good, some scary, some bad.  But we are looking forward to seeing some friends and being with family.  The best thing and feeling in the world.

No comments: