My life...in the last 7 months...
August 15 - Spend a giagantic amount of money on an apartment in a suburb of a large metropolis on the East Coast
August 28 - Paul's old roommate and good friend gets married
September 2 - Pack up 85% of my stuff into a U-Haul that already holds Paul's stuff and drive it to our new apartment
September 5 - Have an amazing picnic on the beach close to my new house
Sepember 18 - Go to a family wedding that results in the family drinking a lot of wine and getting not a lot of food
October 1 - Rehearsal for my wedding
October 4 - Leave for Hawaii
October 21 - Pack up remnants of my life in Buffalo and head to new apartment
October 30 - Attend a crazy Halloween party where the door tickets were $100/person plus booze
November 4 - Get on Rachael Ray show
November 12 - Mom and Dad visit
November 15 - Get on Wendy Williams show
November 19 - My most amazing sister visits
November 22 - Second interview with a hospital
November 23 - Drive to Buffalo for Thanksgiving
December 1 - Michael Buble concert with Maureen
December 3 - Interview at large camera company
December 6 - Second interview with camera company followed with offer and 2 counter offers from hospital
December 13 - Get on Jimmy Fallon show
December 19 - Drive to Buffalo for Christmas
Celebrate Christmas and visit with family and friends
December 29 - Drive home and get ready for NYE
December 30 - Host all of Hubster's family for New Year's
December 31 - Throw fun party with all of our family and friends
January 3 - Start job
January 15 - Throw surprise 30th birthday party for Hubster
February 16 - Fly to city for inventory
February 18 - Mom and Dad visit
March 7 - Quit job
Yes, that's right people...I have done all of that in the last 7 months.
I think I'm starting my new job during the week of March 14, but it's actually unknown. I seriously hope so...all this change is killing me!
But I have to say - on the overall of life - I am happy. I love my new job. I am overly happy and in love with the Hubster. And life is good. I can't complain at all. But phew...I'm tired.

1 comment:
Congratulations on getting married! You were a gorgeous bride! Wow your life has been busy. Hope you had a great honeymoon in Hawaii. We saw Michael Buble in concert - he was great!
Post a Comment