#1 - Migrant Workers
There are a lot of migrant (or really, Mexican) guys who wait outside of stores and on corners every morning. Apparently you can stop and pick them up and for only $100 per day, they will do any work you want them to. I think that could be a steal...especially if I had an extra hundo laying around and if I felt like I could trust them to come in and clean the house.
Anyways, today was really rainy and I felt bad for the few that had ventured out for work this morning. I wish I could have offered them a job in a warm environment, but unfortunately this desk job of mine doesn't give me any sort of leeway in offering employment to others.
#2 - National Don't Flush Day
I didn't get the memo, but apparently today is National Don't Flush Day. My roommate (who also moonlights as my husband) left me a very gross present in the toilet this morning. And when I went to use the ladies room earlier today, every single stall was unflushed.
I find this gross. And I hope this national holiday is over...very soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment