Thursday, February 17, 2011

notes from a business trip

I'm out of town at a location I can't reveal doing something I can't say. But there are some notes from my trip:

#1 - I forgot how much I love warehouse people.
Seriously...these people are amazing. They are always friendly. They always have something interesting or scandalous to say. My next job is going to be managing warehouse people.

#2 - I hate being strapped to a forklift.
I think I'm done doing it. I refuse to take a job where that has to happen anymore.

#3 - How come no one speaks English as a native language anymore?
Were we that spoiled in Buffalo?

#4 - Just because you don't like American food doesn't mean that I want to eat sushi for every single meal

#5 - I"m too old for this crap.
I'm cranky and just not myself. I need to get my good mojo back.

No comments: