Here I am in good ol' Rochester, NY. I've been commuting back and forth to my client here and I don't know how I feel about it. I'm getting used to being here, so that's good, but to be completely honest, I'm not liking the commute. Driving an hour and a half to work every day really sucks. A least I know this isn't a permanent thing!
I can't believe how busy I've been lately! Between going out sailing on the weekends and keeping busy with friends and other stuff, I feel like I haven't had time to sit down and relax!! But that is totally fine with me. As long as I eventually get time to study. Which is my goal right now...I am going to take at least 1 part of the CPA exam this fall and I am going to pass it. Which reminds me...I need to register for it ASAP...
The fair starts tonight!!!!! I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself! I absolutely love going to the fair! The foods, the smells, the rides - oh it'll be great! I'm going to have to make sure I get there at least once...although I'm worried that I won't. I'm just going to have to make an effort and get there! I can't wait to have Chiavetta's chicken and lemonade...that might be my most favorite fair food. I also have to be sure to buy a rubber broom and a mop - both things that I need for the house! Plus there's the other fun stuff to look at. Oh hurray for the fair! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment