How is it Monday morning already? I swear I was just skipping out the door at 4:00 on Friday afternoon. Guess the weekend flew by.
Oh man...the hits just keep on coming. My least favorite person just showed up for work today. Hopefully I won't have to deal with him and he'll just stay in his own room and leave me alone.
Anywhoo...This weekend was very productive. Mom and Dad came over most of the weekend and helped me paint. The bathroom looks awesome! We did one coat of primer and a coat of yellow on Friday night. And boy is it YELLOW! Saturday morning we did another coat of yellow and then rag painted the pale yellow over the top. The yellow is definitely toned down now and looks super great with the shower curtain. Tonight I'm hoping to get some of the stuff up so it will look a bit more finished.
Tonight's the big night - the townhouse association board meeting! So by this time tomorrow, I'll know if I got elected to the board! I think the meeting will definitely be interesting and I'm looking forward to meeting all the other people in the association. It should be fun to see if all the old people will vote for me! :-D
So excited for tomorrow...I'm getting my hair cut! I don't think I've gotten it cut since before Christmas. It's definitely time for some kind of change. I think I'll be cutting it quite short - I'm so sick of this current look!!

No comments:
Post a Comment