I don't know why I can't seem to be able to blog on a regular basis. I like blogging and sharing. Oh well - maybe it's because life has been so busy!!
These are the pictures I've taken on my phone over the last few weeks (months?). I don't know why I haven't been using my good camera. Maybe I should do a photo challenge. I digress.
Without further adieu...
Is there anything cuter that a baby's butt? Seriously? My nephew is so stinking cute! His parents have requested that he is not online, so I've only posted shots of him where there's nothing identifying about him. But trust me...he's adorable!
We visited with Connor, who just turned 2. Sniffle. Sniffle. How is this little guy not so little anymore? I swear we were just visiting his parents when he was born! His birthday present from his aunts and uncles was this cool power wheels. He loved it and after about 5 minutes of practice, he was zipping all over. Such a cutie. And he's going to be a big brother this winter!!
We were home visiting this past weekend. And I happened to catch this picture as we were on our way back to the house. I miss Lake Erie something fierce. I know I live near the freaking Atlantic Ocean. But there's something very special about the lake. One day we'll live near it again and I will be a very happy girl.
My father-in-law's boat is in dry dock this summer for repairs. But we visited it and can't wait to be back in the water next summer!
My Hubster and his sweet Dad. They are so alike in so many ways. And the matching shirts jusst make it all that much more cute.
We got to end a fantastic day of fun with a relaxing fire in the backyard. We were all stuffed with food, so no s'mores this time, but we're heading back for some more in a few weeks!
I've blogged about this before, but my hometown has a county fair every year. I've gone to it all the years I lived there. It's just a fun thing to do at the end of the summer before school starts. It's also the site of the Hubster and my first date. 10 years ago we met on a blind date. And the rest, as they say, is history.
Every year, even though we no longer life in Buffalo, we head back to go to the fair, reminisce, and eat lots of yummy fair food! This year, we spent the day with the Hubster's siblings and their significant others. We had a lot of fun and it was good to spend the time together.
Just visiting with an old friend.
Isn't this sheep so cute? He was kind enough to stand still so I could take his picture.
Who doesn't love an alpaca? lol
My gorgeous sister-in-law. And the Hubster who is pretending we aren't posing with penguins in the middle of the midway.
The Hubster won me a penguin at the first game we played!! Love him! :)
The first treat of the day: mint chip ice cream. My tummy is wanting some more right now!
The Hubster's parents visited 2 weeks ago and we headed to Montauk for the day to see the lighthouse and do some exploring. We had an awesome time and really enjoyed it. Additionally, we had some amazing clam chowder that I'm still craving today. Hopefully we can get out there again soon.
We spent some time in the mountains with my parents. Those pictures are on my good camera but I did get this one on my phone.
Gorgeous sunset on Old Forge Pond. If it wasn't so full of mosquitoes I might have more to say! ;-)
One of my best friends just had a baby
girl. She's the spitting image of her 2 older brothers but wears the
pink like a champ. I have a feeling she will be very very spoiled and
protected something fierce. I spoiled her rotten for many hours and
just soaked in the adorableness of Miss Evelyn. Can't wait to see her
again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment