We went on a fun road trip this last weekend to DC to visit my brother-in-law and his girlfriend. Of course no trip would be complete without some fun pictures.
This guy was in the car next to us for a long time while we were stuck in traffic. And he stuck his tongue out at me just as I snapped this picture. So hilarious!
I just *love* DC. I love the history and all the fun stuff to do. I think if we were ever to pic a random city to live in, DC would be it. Unfortunately it rained on Sunday so we didn't get back in to the city to do some more stuff, but it's still so fun to see it all.
This is apparently the closest we will ever get to the Pentagon. It looks different that I had imagined...
We headed to this cool place for dinner. And these crazy kids started off with oysters. (Yuck for me!) They seemed happy and excited to be eating them.
The aftermath!!!
We had a great time with Jon and Jess this weekend. We're looking forward to visiting again in the fall and hopefully doing some museum tours.

1 comment:
Eating crab is such hard work! LOL I'd like to visit DC again, I went once when I was a kid. Funny when I saw your picture of the capitol building it just made me think of our Austin capitol building. Did you know the one in Austin is 15 feet taller than the DC one? ;) You know Texas, everything is bigger here. :)
Post a Comment