Friday, May 31, 2013

Five on Friday

I'm baaaack!!

My pictures are in reverse order from the last few weeks...so bear with me.

1.  I went shooting for the first time!  The Hubster got a gun for Christmas and I told him the only reason I was okay with it was if I was taught how to use it.  Guns are a serious matter and people tend to get injured or killed if they don't know the proper way to treat/handle a gun.  So Monday my uncle graciously allowed us to use his land to shoot.

I wasn't super awful.  And my form isn't terrible either!  Hopefully my mom's not reading or she'll have a heart attack!


2.  I have been having bladder/kidney issues for years.  I thought I had moved passed it until it reared its ugly head again. At my cousin's wedding reception.  So in case anyone wonders...it is possible to pass a kidney stone (albeit a small one, but a kidney stone nonetheless) at your cousin's *wedding* reception.


PS - this is the bride...isn't she gorgeous?


3.  Said cousin's wedding was held in Plymouth, MA a few weeks ago.  So we explored the surroundings.  

Plymouth Rock is very disappointing.  It's not the real landing place, nor is it the real rock.  Apparently the first symbolic rock was destroyed by people carving pieces out of it for souvenirs.

Lobsters right from the ocean make a Hubster a very happy man.

And ice cream on any day makes this girl very happy.

Yes, I do this whenever I see it.  Life is short - I gotta take the opportunities where I can get them!

4.  Also making me very happy?  The fact that I got to visit Wahlburgers...my favorite New Kid on the Block and Blue Blood star's restaurant!!  He wasn't there, but his food was delicious!





5.  The tire on my car blew out the other day.  Thank goodness it was in the driveway and not somewhere either I or someone else could have gotten hurt.  I'm all fixed now.

Lots of other fun stuff happening - hope I can pop back in to post again!

No comments: