We received word last night that one of Paul's cousin's lost everything in a tornado in Alabama. Thankfully, she and her husband weren't in the house at the time, but they literally have nothing. And his family lost everything, too.
Right now they are living in a shelter and I believe are trying to sift through the remnants of their life.
Hearing this story, has made me so incredibly grateful for the life I live. I have so many amazing material things in my life. But if for some reason they were all taken away from me, I know I am still very blessed.
I am married to the most amazing and wonderful guy in the world. I know that with him by my side, I can do anything. He will support and love me whether we have all the material things in life or nothing.
I have the love and support from my most amazing family and friends.
Those 2 things are the most important thing in the world.
And I am so grateful to have them.
So to J and W and all the other victims in AL, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

1 comment:
So true, we have so much to be grateful for. How sad for your husband's cousins. Praying for all the victims.
Post a Comment